Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana is an initiative of Indian government to make the childhood employable of country and make them to become a technical and economically empower. As you know that word “Kaushal” refers to Skill and the main goal behind is to encourage skill development for youth by offering them a purposeful, industry relevant, futuristic industry based skill training.
Under this strategy, the government awards financially the inheritance who assessed are successfully trained and certified. There are several types of skill related classes being conducted by the training providers under the Kaushal Vikas Yojana.
The scheme is looking to scale upward skill training tasks in the country and empower the people in different areas of training without compromising the quality.
Aim Behind this Scheme
- The aim of the strategy is to create people skillful so that they are able to get employment and industry support, get some skills.
- The skill development strategy is aimed to increase productivity of current workforce and train and certify them based to industry requirements.
- Provide Monetary Awards for Skill Certification by incentivizing them for art training to boost efficacy and employability of childhood.
- Providing the monetary reward of Rs. 8,000/- per candidates into the beneficiary who’s undergoing skill-training.
Main features of PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana
- The practice under PMKVY is based on the some criteria that is (National Occupational Standards ) NOS
- Qualification Packs — QPs for certain job roles defined by the industry-driven bodies, especially that the Sector Skills Councils (SSCs).
- The skill instruction is based on assessment of skill demand and also based on ‘Skill Gap Studies’.
- All training providers will undergo or follow the guidelines of PMKVY issued by NSDC before being registered to provide training. This will ensure the good quality of practice and students must get better skill.
- The practice curricula also includes behavioral modification to cleanliness and good training, personal grooming, and proper work ethics.
- Trainees with experience and skill full people is likely to be evaluated and awarded rewards for undergoing the examination.
- Other reward is likely to be supplied to the beneficiaries upon assessment and powerful training depending on their project functions and businesses. Incentives will likely be given to training in plumbing, construction and manufacturing sectors.
- The money reward amount will be moved to the beneficiary’s bank account . This will bring transparency into the device and secure the procedure. Aadhar number of this beneficiary will be used for identification.
- The government also training support and are currently looking for employment chances.
Get Enrolled Under Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana
1. Find Training Center: The candidate who wants to get benefit from this scheme, They must have to check nearest affiliate training center who is offering a skill development course of one’s choice. TYou can also check list on http://pmkvyofficial.org and further information of PMKVY could be obtained by Kaushal Vikas Shivir or by simply calling on the help line number 88000-55555.
2. Get Enrolled: Check the course eligibility in which you want to take tranning. For a trainee, the candidate have to pay assessment and training fees. At the time of application submission for enrollment, the candidate need to submit Aadhaar Card and bank accounts details.
3. Learn a Skill: Sector Skill Councils (SSCs) formulated the National Occupation Standards (NOS) and Qualification Packs (QPs) for trainings under the strategy, that can soon be received with way of a applicants from PMKVY affiliated training centers.
4. Certification: To finish the course and obtain certified, the applicants will need to provide an assessment of SSC bureau. After passing the assessment and using a valid Aadhaar Card, the applicants will receive a government certification and skill card.
You can get more information about Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana from the belwo mentioned link or click on Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana