After 70 years of independence poor people still not using usage of cooking gas (LPG). The usage of LPG cylinders was mostly from the semi-urban and metropolitan cities. Where are only the coverage of wealthy households and middle income. However, there are serious health hazards happening in rural india due to usage of old fuel. According to WHO, approximately 5 lakh deaths in India mainly cooking fuels that are caffeinated. The majority of these deaths had been due to diseases like lung cancer, stroke, obesity, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease as well as cardiovascular problems. Based on experts, acquiring a open flame in your kitchen is similar to burning off 400 cigarette and one hour.
Providing LPG cylinder to BPL households will ensure policy of gas to every citizen. This step is safeguard of health and fitness to rural women. It also save time on cooking and increase life expectancy. It will give employment for childhood at the distribution chain of gas.
As the choice of beneficiaries are out of the BPL families preference could be awarded to SC/ST and poorer segments of society. While providing the brand new links to BPL families, the priority could be awarded into the States that may have lower LPG cylinder per thousand house holds.
All LPG connection under this Scheme will be from the name of those women from the BPL family.
Under the plot, five LPG relations should be supplied to BPL households. The Scheme offers a financial aid of Rs 1600 for each LPG link with the BPL households. The value of Rs. 1600 a connection, pressure operator, that contains a tube, booklet and safety Manuel etc.. could be given from the Government.
Implementation Modes PM Ujjawala Yojana
A woman from BPL household, that doesn’t using LPG connection might take an application for a fresh LPG connection into the LPG supplier. While submitting application form you must check such as Address, Jandhan Bank Account along with Aadhar number (if the Aadhar number isn’t obtainable, steps could be used in co ordination with UIDAI such as of Aadhar number to woman of BPL household.
- The LPG Field officials will check SECC – 2011 database also, after checking their BPL status, input the details (name, address etc) in proper way to OMC Web portal by means of a log in/ password supplied by the OMC.
- OMCs will tackle action of Deduplication exercise and different measures to get homework for a fresh LPG connection
- The connection will likely be issued with the OMC into the eligible beneficiaries .
- Even the EMI level could be retrieved by the OMCs from the subsidy level as a result of user on each refill.
- In this scheme the State Government or the individual wishes to donate the price of a cooker or first refill, then they’d be free.
- This can be completed at personalities of the location and the existence of agents.
- The strategy will insure to all BPL families under all sorts of distributorship as well as also for a variety of forms of cylinders (such as 14.2 5, 5 kg, etc.) according to f the field position.
For additional info, contact toll free number 18002333555 or 1906 (2-4 x7 Helpline for LPG Consumers).
PM Ujjwala Yojana Toll Free Helpline Number Released
The candidates who are unable to get LPG cylinder these households can have tollfree at 1800 266 6696 to get some information of all questions in regards to the PM Ujjwala Yojana. There is a 24 hour service are available for LPG clients that can be 1906 however this number was released for its resolution of questions about the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana connections. The help of PMUY is going to soon be available in various indian languages in tollfree number that is brand new.
The ministry also has appeals the PMUY never to be more influenced by the bureaus in getting LPG relations under the Ujjwala Yojana. As the news release, the government have not appointed any NGO or some other service for releasing LPG cylinder under PMUY.
The LPG providers of Government Oil Marketing Companies are the people to be contacted to the text under Ujjwala Yojana. Such a NGO/Agency, in case operating in virtually any place, is illegal and advice exactly the same should be given to Police and other authorities.